DISCLAIMER:

The articles of this blog are solely base on personal / experience views of the blogger. Readers are advised not to consider the contents of this blog were written as legal documents or contracting policy. The presentations on this blog on various items are for informational purposes.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Prof Dr.Carl Vadivella Belle "Testoimonial"



Dear Prakash and Punita,

I would like to thank you for the opportunity to visit your apartment while I was in Penang, and to spend time inspecting your astonishing collection. I was amazed at all that you have managed to amass and congratulate you on your initiative and thoroughness.

I have taken several photos which I will download and send on to you. Once again my thanks. I hope that I will have the opportunity of visiting again.

With fond regards,


Carl Vadivella Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment