DISCLAIMER:

The articles of this blog are solely base on personal / experience views of the blogger. Readers are advised not to consider the contents of this blog were written as legal documents or contracting policy. The presentations on this blog on various items are for informational purposes.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear Mr. Prakash and Ms.Punitha

I am a recent patron to your exhibit in Dato Keramat, Pulau Pinang. I am a lifelong enthusiast of historical and cultural antique memorabilia and owned several pieces myself. I am impressed with your collection and have vehemently recommended it to several like minded friends of mine. I believe that your collection is an excellent representation of Penang Island's rich and vast cultural history. In particular I was very interested with your Indian cultural antiques on display in your collection. I have always found my knowledge on this area of Penang's culture, hence visiting your collection has certainly opened my eyes to the richness of this fascinating aspect of Penang. I commend you on your efforts, and will certainly be visiting your collection again. Cheers and all the best!!!

Kumaran Sandra
Branch Manager
Mupah Holidays Sdn Bhd
(O) 04-2618687
(M) 0124954093

No comments:

Post a Comment